Naughty Girl Consequence

Naughty Girl Consequence by Jori Jewell. Pose by ART Animations. Décor by Fapple. Fashion by Crash Styles.




Hello again. Very excited about this picture. I just love the pose, the sentiment, and the décor. I titled the photo, "Naughty Girl Consequence", which seemed appropriate. I did not do a whole lot to this image, mostly just jorified it for clarity and a frame.

I found this pose on SecondLife marketplace. The pose is made by ART Animations and is named, "Yes, Boss." I love the submissive nature of it. The pose comes with the crop (shown) and a chair (not shown). The animation pose comes separate from the chair as well. 

My Daddy just loves anything Fapple. In fact, everything shown here is his and it all came from Fapple. The furniture has really good animations, plus the textures and overall photo appeal are amazing. If you are inclined to the BDSM side of things, I can recommend Fapple as a must-visit location. Naturally, I went to the inworld store and I love the way it's set up. Each little set or scene has its own little cubby inside the building to display. Really well done, in my opinion. 

Last, but not least, comes the little subbie herself, dressed in as little as possible, but still rocking a beautiful corset by Crash Styles. The Agonist Corset has a marvelous fit and moves well with my avatar. I've had this particular corset for a long while now and it is still my favorite corset to date. Optional nipples covers are included, as well as versions for the 5 standard sizes, plus Maitreya, Slink (Physique and Hourglass), Belleza (all), The Mesh Project, and Tonic (Fine and Curvy). This corset is part of an outfit, which includes a jacket, leggings and boots. All are priced very reasonably. I love mine. 

Credits:

Pose by ART Animations
  • Yes, Boss
Décor by Fapple
  • Rodion Spanking Chair
  • Rodion Punishment Rack
  • Rodion Wall Table
  • Spanking Guide
  • Rubber Carpet
  • Wall Table
  • Crime and Punishment Book
  • Letter Cubes - MY RULES
  • Letter Cubes - SAFE WORD

Avatar:

Hair by Truth - Scout
Head by Catwa - Catya
Body by Slink - Hourglass
Corset by Crash Styles - The Agonist Corset
Ankle bracelet by Supernatural - Ann Silver #1
Earrings by Real Evil - LUX Celeste
Rings by Astralia - Bayswater Bento Rings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meow

LOTD: Roadtrip To Nevada

Some Habits Are Worth It, No Matter How Bad They May Be For You