LOTD: Roadtrip To Nevada



Road Trip to Nevada

Hair by Doux - Shy
Outfit by JF Design - Juliana (Purple)
Shoes by N-Core  Pleasure Glass
Hippie Bus by DRD - The Joint Delivery Van




Look of the day today! I'm really loving the outfit from JF Design. It's so sexy and fits well. I confess I saw a girl wearing this outfit while I was out and about on SecondLife and I made it my mission to find out the name and where it came from. As you can see, I succeeded. hehe

First off, the hairstyle; Doux - Shy. I picked this hairstyle up because it has a really cute clip on one side (not shown here) that changes from gold to silver to black as you choose, and is removable, as well. This is one of those hairstyles where the more I wear it, the more I like it. I always get compliments whenever I wear it, be it a casual outfit or a more jazzed up one.

This sexy, amazing dress is made by JF Design, named Juliana. I just love the sexy and unique lines of the dress. You can buy a fatpack or individual colors. The single colors come with a hud to change the panties color, of which there are many options.

The final piece of my outfit comes from N-Core. These sexy shoes are made of glass, thus they are named Pleasure Glass. The really cool thing about these shoes is that you can remove the ankle strap and just wear them as mules. So awesome! This girl loves options.

Finally, a word about the background prop in the photo. Its by DRD, which stand for DeathRow Designs. The name of the item is The Joint Delivery Van. Its really awesome and so many really awesome poses in multiple locations around the van. Highly recommend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meow

Pompoms - Lingerie Outfit