Meow







Meow


  • Hair by Exile - A Fine Mess
  • Outfit by Mossu - Celestial Bra & Panties
  • Waist chain by Vanilla Bae (Babe)
  • Leg Chains by Leigh - Delicate Leg Chains
  • Shoes by Breathe - Setsu Heels
  • Butt Plug by Noir - Meow Gacha RARE Rainbow



Today's look features a wonderful butt plug by Noir - Meow Gacha RARE rainbow. I love the big bow and there are so many other colors too. To help this kitten look along, I added a kitty cat ears headband I found in my inventory. Unfortunately it didn't have much in the way of maker information.

Rather than run around naked all day, I put on a chain bikini by Mossu - Celestial Bra and Panties. I really love it this adopted bikini. It fits great, and comes in 4 metal colors; black, silver, gold and rose gold.

Leg chains by Leigh - Delicate Leg Chains. These leg chains are a new find for me. They come in versions for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink. You can make them silver or gold or if you need more, a color picker is included. 

The shoes I chose for this outfit are a favorite. Breathe Setsu Heels. I'm pretty sure these shoes were gifted to me and I'm also pretty sure they are gachas. Not only are they beautiful on the feet, but the bow strap around ankle has many color options.

I chose to give my hair a wild, unkempt tease and am wearing A Fine Mess by Exile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD: Roadtrip To Nevada

Pompoms - Lingerie Outfit