Rosie by Sadistic Creations


Slaying It Front

Hair: Nikol by Limerence
Dress: Rosie (sheer) by Sadistic Creations
Shoes: Amalia by Utopia
Leg Jewelry - Delicate Leg Chains by Leigh
Photo Location - Backdrop City



Today's dress is another Sadistic Creations piece, called Rosie -Sheer. The dress comes with a HUD that includes 8 stunning colors. I love the way the dress doesn't break when I dance or walk, and it looks spectacular.

The hairstyle I chose for this ensemble is Nikol by Limerence. Love, love, love this hair! It's very sultry and sexy and even playful.

Finally, I wanted to find a pair of shoes that looked great with this but something different than the pumps and boots I usually wear. Amalia by Utopia totally fit the bill this time. I just adore these totally color-customizable heels.

Slaying It Back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meow

LOTD: Roadtrip To Nevada

Pompoms - Lingerie Outfit